The RTL chips use a 64 element hash table based on the Ethernet CRC. */
New army tent system
- post-up ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full autoneg off. 7. Tune NIC ring buffers. dedi-server1:~# ethtool -g eth0. Ring parameters for eth0: Pre-set maximums: RX: 4096 RX Mini: 0 RX Jumbo: 0 TX: 4096 Current hardware settings: RX: 256 RX Mini: 0 RX Jumbo: 0 TX: 256
- Contrary to the highly configurable syslog-ng PE, you do not have the ability to fine-tune the low level OS level buffers underneath the syslog-ng Store Box log management application. Therefore, you may turn the UDP-based log collection into TCP-based already on a lower message rate. The UDP source driver in syslog-ng is not multi-threaded.
Jul 03, 2020 · Linux Network Configuration and Troubleshooting Commands 1. ifconfig. ifconfig (interface configurator) command is use to initialize an interface, assign IP Address to interface and enable or disable interface on demand.
- Package Base: ethtool-git. Description: Utility for controlling network drivers and hardware. Upstream URL
The ethtool can be used to query and change settings such as speed, auto- negotiation and checksum offload on many network devices, especially Ethernet devices.
- You can follow this guide to tune the IDS/IPS to make it running more smoothly. To have a more secured IDS/IPS, you can append the following line to the "/etc/fstab". tmpfs /tmp tmpfs mode=1777,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0 Then run the following commands before reboot. If you encountered any error, please do not reboot your boxes or you cannot boot ...
Introduction to Performance Pack. Performance Pack is a software acceleration product installed on Security Gateways. Performance Pack uses SecureXL technology and other innovative network acceleration techniques to deliver wire-speed performance for Security Gateways.
- hardware nic. Pass through wan and Lan hw nics to the vm. If this isn't possible, you will need to tune kernel tunables. Stay away from virtio and use e1000 virtual nics. unmask CPU feature flags available to the vm by setting CPU = host. This will allow aes-ni and some checksum features to work at hardware level.
You can check the receive and transmit side setting on each physical vmnic via standard tool ethtool: # ethtool --show-offload vmnic0. Offload parameters for vmnic0: Cannot get device udp large send offload settings: Function not implemented. Cannot get device generic segmentation offload settings: Function not implemented. rx-checksumming: on
- Oct 21, 2017 · 2018: VHS is dead! If you don’t have a functioning VHS player any more, your only option is to buy second-hand devices. But if you still have old, valuable VHS videos (e.g. family videos) you should digitize them today, as long as there are still working VHS players around. Our goal is to feed the … Continue reading "How to digitize old VHS videos with an EasyCAP UTV007 USB converter on Linux"
sounds loaded. Load tuning. Settings. Share this Tuning. To share, copy and paste the link below: Plain Text HTML.
- Jan 30, 2019 · "ENG HFs and Rollup HFs (at this time only v11.5.1 HF5) have TM.TCPFinWait2Timeout db variable to tune the fin wait 2 timeout for all tcp profiles. With the 12.0 fix, it is changed to per tcp profile configuration item.
Ethtool is a utility for configuration of Network Interface Cards (NICs).This utility allows querying and changing settings such as speed, port, auto-negotiation, PCI locations and checksum offload on many network devices, especially Ethernet devices.