2002 Concorde LXi 3.5L 150,000 miles The car puts this code out P0016. I clear it and it comes back. No other codes are present. The car won't go over 2500 rpm in any gear. In Park or Neutral the tach will bounce down off 2500 rpm to 2400. Back and forth, over and over if I hold the pedal...
E mail forensic techniques
- May 28, 2009 · All automatics function similarly, Mitsu or Chrysler. Check for codes, (P0700 from the ECU) and find out where the fluid leak is. A bad front pump can cause you to not shift gears, and leaking from the input shaft seal often accompanies a bad pump.
- P0344 – Camshaft position (CMP) sensor A, bank 1 circuit intermittent Camshaft position sensor Camshaft Position Sensor (CMP) and Top Dead Center (TDC) Sensor SPECIAL NOTES: Note that the information provided in this guide is of a generic nature, and is intended for informational purposes only.
I have a 2005 pt cruiser 2.4 L turbo. Some days the car will act fine like nothing is wrong but there are some days where I cant make it down the street without it messing up on me, the vehicle recently started having trouble starting, usually seems worse in hot weather. I ran the diagnostic codes and P0325 and P0340 came up.
- P0344 indicates an intermittent signal / signal dropping out while the engine is running. Once the crankshaft has made 2 revolutions and the camshaft makes 1 revolution the PCM (powertrain control module) knows the relationship position between the crankshaft and camshaft. The PCM does NOT need the camshaft position signal to run the engine.
Apr 15, 2020 · P0344 is an OBDII diagnostic code. It is a generic code, which means that it has the same meaning for the Chrysler PT Cruiser as it would any other vehicle. If your PT Cruiser has this code, it means that the PCM (powertrain control module) has detected that the camshaft position circuit is sending an intermittent signal.
- P0344 is an OBDII diagnostic code. It is a generic code, which means that it has the same meaning for the Chrysler PT Cruiser as it would any other vehicle. If your PT Cruiser has this code, it means that the PCM (powertrain control module) has detected that the camshaft position circuit is sending an intermittent signal.
IMO: If you want the fix for sure get a BRAND NEW cam sensor and a cam sensor magnet from the dealer for the P0344 fix but with the P0340 and P0344 codes replace the crank sensor also, I had luck with that about a year ago. Be sure to disconnect your battery when putting in the magnet and CPS. NOW ON FB:deathsent:deathsent.
- P0344 means that the PCM (engine computer) is seeing an intermittent signal from the camshaft position sensor. It is most likely a failed sensor, but could be a problem with the electrical connector at the cam sensor. Inspect the connector for signs of corrosion, oil, and any damage. If the connector is ok, then replace the sensor.
Aug 08, 2009 · P0344 Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent First got it a few weeks ago. Changed the cam sensor and cleaned up the oil the was leaking from the old one not sealing and everything seemed ok for a few days. Then it went into limp mode throwing the same code. Turn it off then back on, no limp mode but still CEL.
- A 2001 PT Cruiser timing belt should last anywhere between 60,000-100,000 miles but should last to 100,000. The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro styled compact automobile launched by Chrysler as a five-door hatchback in late 1999 (for the 2000 model lineup) and as a two-door convertible in early 2005.
P0344 is a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) for "Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent". This can happen for multiple reasons and a mechanic needs to diagnose the specific cause for this code to be triggered in your situation.
- Top off toolbox this holiday season with great deals on Craftsman tools, now available at NAPA. See better and save more with NAPA NIGHTVISION. Shop great deals on select vision products including premium headlamps, LED fog lamps and Xenon capsules. With over 17,000 AutoCare Centers, ASE certified ...
2001 PT Cruiser would Stall Randomly while driving with a random check engine light, as well as 2002, 2003 PT Cruiser's, code ended up being a p0340, Replace...