ADRC (Aging Disability Resource Connection) is a “no wrong door” point of entry for older adults and adults with disabilities to provide assistance and enable access to programs and community resources.
1972 honda ct70
- > Share Your Art. Member Login. Find an Artist. Join the Guild. 27 Sep Downloadable Disability Access Symbols. Posted at 21:55h in Resources The twelve symbols below promote and publicize accessibility for people with disabilities. There are over 54 million citizens with disabilities who want...
- Shape Arts is a disability-led arts organisation which works to improve access to culture for disabled people by providing opportunities for disabled artists, training cultural institutions to be more open to disabled people, and through running participatory arts and development programmes.
Welcome to MoAT! International Day of Persons with Disabilities. This day was established to promote the rights and well-being of persons with disabilities in all spheres of society and development, and to increase awareness of the situation of persons with disabilities in every aspect of political, social, economic and cultural life.
- CAL is a disability rights and resource center for people with disabilities, governed by people with disabilities. Services are offered to individuals with all types of disabilities. Our experienced staff provides information, advocacy and services that create opportunities for people with disabilities to live as independently as possible.
The Resource For People with Disabilities IndependenceFirst is Metro Milwaukee's FIRST resource when people have questions regarding access and disability. We offer over 20 Programs & Services to people with disabilities of all kinds, in all age groups and provide programs on disability awareness, employment tips and access to the general community.
- Two new three-year initiatives (2019-21) to support artists with disability: the Arts and Disability Mentoring Initiative, and National Arts and Disability Awards. Inviting and providing access for artists and arts professionals with disability to participate as peers in the assessment of funding.
Oct 01, 2019 · Dec 02 2020 ARCH supports the International Disability Alliance’s call for persons with disabilities to be prioritized in accessing COVID-19 vaccinations. The International Disability Alliance (IDA) has called upon governments and health care systems around the world to include persons with...
- May 30, 2016 · The Disability Rights Fund (DRF) is seeking applications for its three grant programs to strengthen the participation of Disabled Persons’ Organizations (DPOs) in the advancement of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Mar 13, 2020 · For many artists with chronic illnesses, the coronavirus is both a boon to their business and a potential blow to their health. For Chronically Ill Artists, Coronavirus Is the Worst-Case Scenario ...
- Art activities provide opportunities for children with special needs and disabilities to strengthen hand-eye coordination for pre-literacy. Kaplan offers a variety of art supplies, such as soft pliable dough, fingerpaint and big knob paint brushes designed to benefit children with limited mobility, motor impairments or certain types of cerebral palsy.
Welcome to Connecticut Tech Act Project (CTTAP) The Connecticut Tech Act Project (CTTAP) operates out of the State of Connecticut, Department of Aging and Disability Services (formerly the Department of Rehabilitation Services). Our goal is to help individuals with disabilities of all ages and all disabilities, as well as family members, employers, educators and
- The NYC Artist in Education Roundtable held a webinar to explore how the strategies and tips used by performers in classrooms, studios, and theatres can be modified and reimagined to provide the support to individuals with disabilities, in order to feel a part of the ensemble in a remote learning environment.
The equivalent resource for the older APA 6 style can be found here. Writing Scientific Abstracts Presentation. Resources for Documenting Sources in the Disciplines. Critical Disability Studies.